Friday, March 15, 2013

Update: Book 3

Yes, we are behind, but in our defense, March has been an exceedingly busy month in our personal lives.  Which is why I give extra props to Julie; she's almost done with the cover for Book 3 while I'm still sorting out my thoughts.

Book 3 is going to be a bit more intense, which a heavy focus on the women of Antwari - Matawai, Kimmeka, Ammetwa (yes, she's back), and Onnoka.  Selo and Inya will star as always, but this one's really for the Antwari ladies.

And the cover Julie's creating?  BOSS.

3 comments:

  1. First off, the background to the blog is A M A Z I N G! Jeez, I can barely type for looking at it.

    We get to learn about Matawai and her homegirls? I been waiting for this one. Take your time, sort things out.

    That cover...Lord...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the best villains are fleshed out and meant to be fully understood.

      Delete
    2. And that background just epitomizes everything about the Southern Queendoms.

      Delete

Please keep the discussion on Selo & Inya-related issues.

Due to a spam attack, word verification's been turned on.